I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 8 August 2015

FNwF

Another month gone and here we were, first Friday in August.
Thank you Cheryll for hosting yet another FNwF, and even providing a delicious apricot cake!





What was I making? I just could not wait, I was already sewing in the afternoon; it was a good start to a wonderful weekend , 
very pleasant "stitching in the garden" weather.












I started working on 3rd block of Mrs Beasley's Mystery Sampler quilt, and by the evening I had the applique flowers in place on one part of the block.

































And last night I was putting together dresden plate for another part of the block.

























Today I carried on piecing together the block and then I spent another relaxing afternoon in the garden; I started working on the embroidery part, before it was time for BBQ.



Lets hope we have another nice day tomorrow, it really feels like summer at last!





©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2015

16 comments:

  1. Lovely stitching and photos. Also here is wonderful summer and today we could celebrate by bathing in my pool. The grandchildren are very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fabrics and stitching !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stitching and fabrics you're using :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pattern and the fabrics Radka.
    The peony fabric in the centre of Dresden plate is very striking.
    Nice to think you're stitching in the garden - it's very much mid winter here with very cold and blustery days - keep enjoying your sunshine while it's there.
    We had cooler weather in Ireland but a heatwave when we were in France.
    Another of my blog friends in NZ takes part in FnwF, she is Raewyn at Stitchingfarmgirl.blogsot.com
    Shane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful projects to share with us... thanks for your company at FNWF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the appliqued block. Your flowers came out beautifully. And what fun to stitch in the garden, when it is not too hot. We had to go inside at our meeting - the temperature rose to 34°.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely! Especially the Dresden plate is nice. We also have had some warm days...finaly :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how good to be able to stitch in the garden, I was away at the quilt show and now home it is overcast once again. Love what you are working on, dresden plate always looks super

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like a fun project and such a beautiful garden. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely fabrics on Mrs. Beasley's quilt. Enjoy summer stitching in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You also made a dresden flower for Friday. How Wonderful.
    I think, i will take part next month too.

    Excuse my english...

    Greetings from Germany
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Radka,

    Lovely stitching on the Mrs Beasley quilt. Just love your garden photo's too.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful stitching you worked on.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ach wie schön !
    Ich habe noch die gleichen Stoffe im Schrank !
    Liebe Grüße
    Käthe

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful work on Mrs.Beasley Radka. Your artistic talent shows through in your garden too... it's gorgeous. The perfect place to stitch the day away... when it's not raining that is! ....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's going to be a beautiful block - gorgeous fabrics and gorgeous flowers in your garden. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017