I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 8 May 2016

FNwF


Friday Night with Friends



Big thank you to Cheryll for letting us use her blog  again for another Friday get together.
I must admit I remembered in the last minute; the time is just flying by and we are well into another month.


On Friday night I started block 3 of Chateau Hexagon,




                                     and finished it today, in the garden, where it was more like summer's day than spring one  
                                                                    (the picture shows block 3 after Friday's stitching).
                                                                We actually had the shade up, because it got quite hot at times!


They are telling us that this wonderful weather we have been having, is not going to last and rain and cooler weather are on the way; again...



Happy week stitching!

©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016

7 comments:

  1. Some thing happening here in Colorado with the weather but for us that's normal. Pretty flowers and block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely piece of embroidery, I too am enjoying the beautiful weather and making the most of it by sitting out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely embroidery! It has also been very sunny and warm here in Finland :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your "Chateau Hexagon" Looks so sunny. Very, very nice.
    Hugs
    sigisart

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet little block Radka. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Radka, krásna nová časť, záhradnícka!
    Aj my sme mali krásny víkend :-)
    Pááá

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017