my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 7 January 2017

Luna has a dress! - FNwF

First of all - big thank you to Cheryll for hosting another Friday night gathering - the first one this year!

What was I up to?

I was putting some finishing touches to Luna's new dress, and her new French knickers.
(if you don't know who Luna is, see my previous post)






The pattern and the pretty fabric for Luna's dress was a part of the original Luna's kit.
I found a piece of old lace in my stash, just right to make her some knickers.

Here she is, modelling them;
they are just roomy enough to accommodate her fluffy tail.






































The dress has some pretty details, like a detachable bow and tiny buttons on the back. 
I must admit that I struggled little stitching these tiny pieces using the machine; I was very tempted to stitch by hand. But I did not give up, I just need to practise 😉 
Machine stitching gives it more professional look, and of course it makes the stitches stronger. 



Luna is very pleased with new outfit.



But of course, I can't let her go out just yet, not in this cold. 
She will need a coat and some boots too.
 And  I suspect, that she would like a friend (or two).................

Oh, Sarah Peel , you have no idea what you have done - this is so addictive! 😀



©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2017

16 comments:

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Ušiačka Luna dostala krásne šatičky!

Karen's Korner said...

Luna is beautiful. Love the lace knickers.

Michell said...

Luna looks lovely. A productive night

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

Happy New Year Radka!
Miss Luna Latin is adorable and looks very similar to my Miss Maggie rabbit I made a couple of years ago.
In fact you've inspired me to make another one or two for my granddaughter and have them on her bed for when she arrives!
Keep warm
Shane xx

Oops-Lah said...

Miss Luna is very pretty with her new dress and even a bit sexy with her lacy underwear ;)!

margaret said...

Luna is looking very happy in her new dress and well her french knickers are very very chic

Lin said...

Cute little dress and I love the French Knickers! xx

Pamela said...

How adorable!

Bizarre Quilter said...

oh so pretty! looking so soft.

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

Luna is styling in her new dress and panties. I'd love to see the rest of her wardrobe as you make it.

Cattinka said...

oh my goodness, how cute!
KATRIN W.

Linda in Calif. said...

How adorable. I didn't know who Luna was, and seeing the clothing I thought it was a baby girl. Hahaha What cute little kickers.

Quiltingchemist said...

Luna looks adorable in her new dress.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Lovely bunny . Love her French knickers. She looks so cute in her dress.

Anne-Mettes Oaser said...

Happy New Year, dear Radka.
Your little rabbit Luna is adorable :-). So cute.
It has been such a long time since I last time did my little daily blog-visiting. So much to catch up with. Your blog is as always beautiful and you have been busy with needle and thread.
Greetings from DK,
Anne-Mette

cleme said...

Deliziosa !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017