Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Saturday, 7 January 2017
Luna has a dress! - FNwF
16 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023

Ušiačka Luna dostala krásne šatičky!
ReplyDeleteLuna is beautiful. Love the lace knickers.
ReplyDeleteLuna looks lovely. A productive night
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Radka!
ReplyDeleteMiss Luna Latin is adorable and looks very similar to my Miss Maggie rabbit I made a couple of years ago.
In fact you've inspired me to make another one or two for my granddaughter and have them on her bed for when she arrives!
Keep warm
Shane xx
Miss Luna is very pretty with her new dress and even a bit sexy with her lacy underwear ;)!
ReplyDeleteLuna is looking very happy in her new dress and well her french knickers are very very chic
ReplyDeleteCute little dress and I love the French Knickers! xx
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!
ReplyDeleteoh so pretty! looking so soft.
ReplyDeleteLuna is styling in her new dress and panties. I'd love to see the rest of her wardrobe as you make it.
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness, how cute!
ReplyDeleteKATRIN W.
How adorable. I didn't know who Luna was, and seeing the clothing I thought it was a baby girl. Hahaha What cute little kickers.
ReplyDeleteLuna looks adorable in her new dress.
ReplyDeleteLovely bunny . Love her French knickers. She looks so cute in her dress.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, dear Radka.
ReplyDeleteYour little rabbit Luna is adorable :-). So cute.
It has been such a long time since I last time did my little daily blog-visiting. So much to catch up with. Your blog is as always beautiful and you have been busy with needle and thread.
Greetings from DK,
Anne-Mette
Deliziosa !!!
ReplyDelete