I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 29 January 2017

projects revival

I was waiting for Les Fleurs du Mardi backing fabric to arrive; when it did, I realised that I miscalculated the amount of fabric I need, so I had to order some more. 
Where was my brain that day?ūüėē 
But time is never lost, when there are other projects around, and I do have "just few" of them waiting for some attention ūüėČ. 
Since Christmas, besides making Luna and finishing the silk bag (which you can see in one of my previous posts), 
I have been working on a couple of others.

Santa's Village - a cross stitch project by Country Cottage Needleworks  - a series of 12 houses, which I bought originally as BOM (long time ago).
I just finished month 5, and started working on the 6th. 





 Chateau Hexagon by Lynette Anderson - also bought as BOM.

This is Month 6 finished, and I have started stitching Month 7.




I like this kind of hand stitching, so easy to do in the evenings in front of TV, specially in winter.

I have been sorting out some fabrics for Quilters Patch quilt, which I would like to start making, once Les Fleurs du Mardi is finished (which I plan - unusually for me - to machine quilt).



I wish you all a happy stitching week!

©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2017



8 comments:

Gudrun said...

Wonderful works!! You are not out of work (arbetslös):-)))
Lycka till!
xx

Klaudia said...

Wonderful and lovely stitchery,Radka

LG Kaudia

Helen said...

Oh love your little house just beautiful !!'

debbie Hall said...

Love your work. Beautiful cheerful colors. Keep on working it looks awesome. Debbie from missouri, usa

Pamela said...

I enjoy working on projects with continuing parts. Yours are lovely.

margaret said...

some beauties here the cross stich houses are coming along well and loving Lynette Anderson`s BOM such a fan of her work,designs and fabrics have 4 of her books they are so nice just to browse through and be inspired by.Not sure what the quilters patch quilt is so looking forward to seeing that take shape

Die Nähmeise said...

Gorgeous embroidery, Radka !!! I love the little cottages, also L Andersons BOM. Cute and cozy.

Elaine said...

I love your Santa Village, and you have reminded me, I have some of those stitchery button designs somewhere :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017