I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Monday, 23 October 2017

what happened to two mad hares?



Having finished the main part of the "mad hares" reverse applique,
(started at the workshop with Dawn Cameron-Dick ),




I decided to make a border and change it into a wall hanging.  
I appliqued trees (using the normal needle turn applique), and embroidered some grasses, to match the design of the main fabric.


And here it is - hand quilted with Aurifil threads.







©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2017


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Radka, but I knew it would be. Such a quick finish too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Máš to perfektné! Obdivujem to šitie v rukách, klobúk dole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful. I love how you have tied in the trees with those on the fabric within. Lovely work x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I really like the way you made the background fabric flow into the border with your embroidery, and how the appliqued trees are the same as in the background. And of course the red hares are the focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great Radka - love the details. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017