I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Tuesday, 4 January 2011

sharing


Last month I posted this picture on my blog. Lorenza asked me if she could use my picture, and of course I agreed. I was very curious what she was going to do with it. Please visit her blog and have a look.
Isn't she clever? I am so pleased that my picture was an inspiration for her project!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my- very inspirational indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes... visited blog, what a terrific job she has done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Radka! Sorry I haven't visited your blog in a while...was traveling over the Christmas holidays.

    Wow, Lorenza's mini quilt is amazing...but your photos are wonderful so I'm not surprised that she found such great inspiration in them! Beautiful!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH my goodness---
    first I love your photo--
    second your friend sure did that photo justice--just beautiful!!!
    Hugs, di and miss gracie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Radka, finally catching up again. This is a lovely photograph, and Lorenza's interpretation is just wonderul.......congratulations to you both. You have shown us some amazing scenery since starting your blog Radka, I enjoy your world immensely. I hope you are finding some stitching time in between your 'must do' jobs. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year to you and all your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This pic is amazing and Lorenza's project too.
    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't know how she did it but it is beautiful. Love the photo too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017