Isn't she clever? I am so pleased that my picture was an inspiration for her project!
Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Tuesday, 4 January 2011
sharing
Isn't she clever? I am so pleased that my picture was an inspiration for her project!
8 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023

Oh my- very inspirational indeed.
ReplyDeleteOh yes... visited blog, what a terrific job she has done
ReplyDeleteHi Radka! Sorry I haven't visited your blog in a while...was traveling over the Christmas holidays.
ReplyDeleteWow, Lorenza's mini quilt is amazing...but your photos are wonderful so I'm not surprised that she found such great inspiration in them! Beautiful!
XOXO,
Cyndi
OH my goodness---
ReplyDeletefirst I love your photo--
second your friend sure did that photo justice--just beautiful!!!
Hugs, di and miss gracie
Hello Radka, finally catching up again. This is a lovely photograph, and Lorenza's interpretation is just wonderul.......congratulations to you both. You have shown us some amazing scenery since starting your blog Radka, I enjoy your world immensely. I hope you are finding some stitching time in between your 'must do' jobs. Take care.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year to you and all your family!
ReplyDeleteThis pic is amazing and Lorenza's project too.
ReplyDeleteciao ciao
Don't know how she did it but it is beautiful. Love the photo too.
ReplyDelete