my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Friday, 31 December 2010

Happy New Year!!!

 I would like to send my very best wishes to all my fellow bloggers and to all those just visiting.
 I hope 2011 will bring you all you wish for (or at least some of it), many exiting experiences and new journeys, but most of all, I wish you health and love, the biggest treasures of all.

Thank you for all your visits and lovely comments in 2010! I hope to see you all soon in 2011!
                  

7 comments:

Annemariesquilt said...

I have just seen your slide show and I must say that you have done some amazing work Radka...
Happy new year to you too ;-))

Linda said...

And hearty good wishes to you and your family Radka. May you have many happy and productive days this year. Thank you sincerely for your friendship. Knowing you is a pleasure. Cheers.

Frances Leate said...

I hope 2011 is a really wonderful year for you Radka. Happy New Year!

Sue said...

Happy New Year to you Radka. Hope its is a healthy and productive one.
Sue

Karen said...

I was just enjoying your slide show on your blog. You do beautiful stitching!

Anneliese - Ali said...

Happy new year to you and all your family. Stay productive and communicative!

BarbroLi said...

I wish you all the best for this new and very inspiring year. Thanks for reading and commenting my blogg. Looking forward to further meetings.
I love your blogg and work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017