I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Wednesday, 8 December 2010

this month's progress



My stitching is progressing very slowly this month, may be the cold is slowing me down..
At last the wadding for my Christmas tablecloth has arrived and I have started to quilt by hand, determined to finish it in time. "Heirloom Hannah" now has a dress embroidered along the bottom.


I am also still working on the yellow hardanger tablecloth, at this rate I might finish it for Easter!



                     Still, by then the weather should be very different from today.



4 comments:

  1. Cuddle up in front of a fire and do your quilting and there is nothing like a deadline for a finish! I love your Hardanger - this form of embroidery is very popular in our area but I have only made a few small items but have a large library of Hardanger books and patterns - maybe one day if the quilting bug lessens. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Christmas needlework looks to be progressing well Radka. You go girl, and get that quilting finished. I totally agree about work and deadlines. Love the hardanger, such a lovely colour. I adore butter yellow. How big will this cloth be when it's complete?? Your weather at least keeps you inside these days and hopefully more stitching can be attended to. Happy Christmas to you, and thank you for the friendship we've shared this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Radka, such lovely photos as usual. I cannot imagine how difficult it can be with the snow: we have had lots of rain but we can still be out and about.

    I too love the yellow hardanger.

    All the best to you and your family for the festive season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your yellow tablecloth is phantastic. I can imagine how delicate it is to finish such a great needlework. My compliments! You do it beautifully!
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017