I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Monday, 6 December 2010

Very foggy and cold day. It looked like someone has sprinkled a huge bag of icing sugar all over. And as the afternoon was getting darker, the countryside looked like a fairy tale. (Although I did not think so when  my toes were freezing, waiting for the school bus!) But I did take some pictures before that.




























7 comments:

  1. stunning landscape, beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so do love the photos like this especailly in december near christmas.....great photos Radka x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful photos Radka! I hope you get a chance to sit in front of a blazing fire and cuddle up with a quilt - this idea on a cold snowy night really appeals to me! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love that kind of photos, you show us. They look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Radka, I have to tell you these photographs are absolutely magical. Despite how cold it must be, there is just something mysterious about a wintery landscape. I absolutely adore the header photo, it's a gem. I am sorry I have been absent. These last few days have been a bit hectic for me. I'm slowly catching up with all my blogging friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos, Radka, wonderful, magical, fairy tale like.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017