I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 8 September 2012


Thank you for all your comments on my last post regarding the word verification problem.
Siri kindly showed me a button on her blog, which I have now copied to my blog also (see on the left).

Emi from l'alternativa summed it up beautifully:

It is crazy to prove to a robot that I am not a robot!

How true! Thank you, Emi, for that thought :-) It made me smile.







1 comment:

Ella said...

Ten button se mi libi ,ja uz jsem toho robota taky vypnula.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017