I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Saturday, 17 November 2012

                                                    Fingerless gloves finished.



They are on my DD's hands and they went home with her. 
Oh well, I just have make another pair....





7 comments:

Linda said...

Oh Radka, they are so very pretty, so feminine, no wonder they've been adopted already........LOL... Keep warm. Cheers.

Dalmazia Lodi Rizzini said...

de li zio si!!!!!!!!molto fru-fru..
dalmazia

eva said...

They are fantastically beautiful and adorn the hand that wears them perfectly!
It is high time for extra warmth now - here the temperature is around zero so the snow is probably not far away.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Hanna said...

Dear Radka,
They are so beautiful, no wonder, that they went home with your daughter. I love the landscape picture on top of your blog -
have a nice weekend
Hanna

Anneliese said...

They are beautiful!!

katherine said...

Beautiful gloves I love the pattern you have knitted Radka.

margaret said...

I am not in the least surprised these went home with your DD, they look so warm and comforting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017