This is a beautiful book, I love it.
Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Friday, 29 January 2016
from my bookshelf - applique
This is a beautiful book, I love it.
3 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
have yet to try applique, silly but new techniques I always find hard to try but once I have done think why did I never try this before! Mind you anything new I have problems with
ReplyDeleteYou are obviously not the only one to love these books - the applique one is very expensive on Amazon and the Book Depository and Constantinople is not far behind! I do love the look of the Constantinople book though so am adding it to my wish list - you never know!! xx
ReplyDeleteMust try applique and have ordered this lovely book. Thank you for inspiration and I love to read your blog
ReplyDeleteVivianne in Sweden