I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Friday, 29 January 2016

baking Friday





I know, this is the time of year we should think "healthy eating" to get over all that Christmas food.
But this weather doesn't inspire, my body is screaming "comfort food"!
And I find baking so comforting, just the process of it;
the kitchen is such a great place on a cold and windy day.

































This is a slightly healthier alternative
 (if there is a such thing as a healthy cake!), 
banana and cinnamon 
cake,  
using maple syrup instead of  sugar.























It is delicious!



And it is never around for long!




©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016

11 comments:

Siddis back home said...

Looks delicious! Have a wonderful weekend!

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

It looks delicious Radka!
Is it rude of me to ask for your recipe?
I would love to have a morning baking too but there's so much to do outside!

Astrid said...

Love banana cakes and this one looks so yummy.

margaret said...

your cake looks mouthwatering, I have never tried banana cake, you have been a busy baker along with your marmalade, wonder if anything else is planned.

Anneliese said...

I also love baking - but I miss the clientel for it. So I am just making the tiniest possible specimen, tiny tins, a few cupcakes in a large tin.
I love to see your bright kitchen! Mine is dismantled just now. Better times will come!

Lin said...

Looks delicious Radka - I love banana cake and maple syrup too! xx

Die Nähmeise said...

Oh what a delicious cake! Please reserve a piece for me!!!

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Vyzerá lákavo! Určite chutila!
Páá

Helen said...

Lover reading your baking adventures, this one looks delicious also !

Tiggy Rawling said...

Oh yum. My breakfast, was healthy Greek yogjurt and honey. Would be nice to finish with a slice of your banana and cinnamon cake!

Jen said...

Hello Radka, Loved seeing all the baking, marmalade and that delicious banana and cinnamon cake. If I come up from down under can I have a cuppa and a slice of your yummy banana cake. Hope the weather improves.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017