Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Sunday, 17 January 2016
Yoko Saito's Mystery Quilt - it's on the wall!
13 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023

this is a pretty special wall hanging, you must delighted that kept going with it a labour of love. Loving all those little houses and the angles they are set at
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilt! Happy Quilting!
ReplyDeleteRadka, je to skvelé, a 3,5 roka či viac, to nie je smerodajné!
ReplyDeleteHlavné je, že je to na stene a vyzerá naozaj na 1!
Pááá
What a lovely quilt! I'm looking forward to better photos.
ReplyDeleteThis quilt is beautiful! I had seen lots of them together in France a few years back and I was very impressen. Yours could have hung among them it would have enhenced the exhibition.
ReplyDeleteKATRIN W.
I'm not surprised you couldn't wait to share it - it's fantastic.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Radka, the colours are so very special and pleasing. How did you make the staircases? The ones on either side. Is it woven in the fabric? They make the village so interesting like it is biult on a hill.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous hanging and a great first finish for the year. Well done. xx
ReplyDeleteThe quilt looks gorgeous and wonderful hanging on your wall.
ReplyDeleteYour finished quilt is truly awesome, Radka. You should feel very proud of it hanging on your wall. An heirloom for sure.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I've seen the original quilt at an exhibition but I prefer your colours. A real labour of love!
ReplyDeleteAmazing. Beautiful work and such fun.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful quilt! I love house quilts and yours is just amazing. I've been searching for this pattern online when I came across your blog. Love the bright colors. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDelete