my slide show

pleasureinstitching's My Stitching album on Photobucket

I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Monday, 11 January 2016

garden in the winter

Winter flowering clematis  - Clematis urophylla "Winter Beauty",
yes, it is supposed to flower in the winter.






9 comments:

Roses, Lace and Brocante said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Roses, Lace and Brocante said...

What a joy to have a clematis that flowers in winter!
That will be added to my gardening notebook to ask for on my next visit to the garden centre!
Does it have a perfume Radka?

Anneliese said...

This is so beautiful! Glad that you took pictures. - About the blogger change. I have really no idea - I might have seen it but paid no attention to it. I let things go as they do. Anyway I won't loose you!

Klaudia said...

Wow, clematis at winter;-)...a wonderful picture!


*.:。✿*Herzlichen Gruß Klaudia*✿。.:*
*✿*.:。: .*✿* *✿*.:。: .*✿* *✿*.:。: .*✿*

Daniela Bencúrová said...

Radka, nádherné má kvety, záhrada ti kvitne aj v zime, perfektnéééé!

Pettas said...

Clematis in wintertime! Wow! So beautiful!
xxxx

margaret said...

how beautiful, I have a few carnations, a bit of lavender, one hydrangea in flower and a couple of roses in flower along with a couple of snowdrops but no doubt will lose them all no the cold is coming

Gudrun said...

It´s crazy:-))But wonderful.

Lin said...

It's a beauty Radka. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017