I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Wednesday, 20 January 2016

It is cold, cold...
It was -5C before 8 am this morning, when I was driving to work. 
I know this is not so cold by some standards, but it is COLD for us in our part of the world.
Less than 2 hours later the electricity substation near the office caught fire - so no computers, no lights, no heat - we were sent home.
 It could be days before all is back to normal.

So, home early - time for a winter warm up! 
This time of year what I really like is a good, wholesome soup.
This spicy vegetable one has anything I could find at home - root vegetables, winter greens, mushrooms, lentils, herbs & spices .........



Ideal for a day like today.




©pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2016

5 comments:

  1. makes a change for you southerners to get it colder than us up in the north! Heavy frost here this morning but they say it is getting milder again. Soup looks delicious I also make mine and throw in all sorts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, your soup looks delicious! Nothing better than a good soup on a cold day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds very cold to me Radka!
    Your soup looks like the perfect food in Winter - full of nourishment and flavour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, cold in our region, - south Germany - too, even more to the south than you, what Margaret calls southeners, ha!. And a good soup is really a remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cold and wet here this morning Radka - I think we had minus 3 or 4 last week. Your soup looks great - I love soups made from whatevers in the fridge. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017