I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Friday, 13 August 2010

couple of quilts in making

I am finding it difficult at the moment to do anything which requires me to be inside, I am trying to make most of our summer and I am spending as much time as I can outside. But some days are a lot colder now, or too windy to enjoy being in the garden.
My Tail Feathers quilt is slowly coming along (emphasis being on "slowly"), and I think I have come to the point now when I am getting a little fed up with seeing the same thing.




So just for some change, I have started a new quilt, using fabric from my stash and I am just playing with the colours.

4 comments:

Jensters said...

Wow lovely work going along here...and wonderful colours.

Linda said...

Sometimes I think when all else fails, just cut strips of fabric and start sewing. This looks like the makings of a very colourful and useful quilt.

Katherine said...

Love your quilts! The colours are beautiful.

Babara said...

Hello, I just discovered your lovely and interesting blog! I like this mixture of themes i.e. gardening and textile work, I am fond of both :-) ! I look forward seeing this finished quilt....the combination of all these colours is very nice.
Greetings from Switzerland,
Barbara

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017