I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Tuesday, 16 November 2010

autumn walk

Following a very wet and all together horrid weekend, yesterday and today has been just glorious, beautiful autumn days, with wall to wall sunshine.
We drove up to Stourhead, for a walk around the lake. The autumn colours were quite spectacular this year, but last week's rain and wind had taken  most of the leaves from the trees. But there is still a lot of colour around and on a still day like this is a pleasure to take photographs. It was mid morning when we arrived, there was still some frost on the ground in the shaded areas.




















10 comments:

  1. It´s a wonderful place,very nice.Where is exactly?Kisses from Spain.Aurori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful. It looks so serene where you went!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos again. I love the reflections of the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful and peaceful it looks on the photos, which I enjoyed much. Thanks for sharing with us.
    Your Tail Feather Quilt has turned out lovely.
    Have anice nice :-).
    Greetings from DK,
    Anne-Mette

    ReplyDelete
  5. It´s a wonderful place,very nice.Where is exactly?Kisses from Spain,Aurori

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely place! Amazing colors! Yes, it is important to see the beauty in each season! Have a lovely day.

    cheers
    mette

    ReplyDelete
  7. unas fotos con unos paisajes preciosos
    Besos: Mayte

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful photos Radka. You are amazing, always finding something spectacular to share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photos here ! Thank you for visit and comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous work and photos to share! Still haven't updated my blog but can't believe how long it is since I have dropped in on everyone's blogs. Love catching up though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017