Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Tuesday, 23 November 2010
value for money
8 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023



That's why I want to take a look at a new magazine before ordering it. I have almost finished my 4th heartblock and hope to have it finished before Christmas.
ReplyDeleteTwo posts today??
ReplyDeleteAnother expensive mag (though very pretty) is Selvedge, a bit pretentious too, but nevertheless i asked for a subscription for Christmas.
Oh, I just hate that! You see a new magazine and get all excited because it looks wonderful and is described as being wonderful, so you plunk down a pretty penny for it and when it comes....disappointment! because there is nothing to it! I have done that many a time. I subscribed to a magazine called "Cottage Home" and was so excited to get it. When it came, the "cottages" in it were all expensive, huge places with lots of "modern cottage" furniture and expensive "toys". Also, there were so many ads in it that it left little room for the actual articles! And the subscription was over $30.00 a year! I can tell you that I cancelled that in a hurry!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry that you had to be disappointed...hope you find another magazine that gives you everything you're looking for!
XOXO,
Cyndi
Oh Radka, What a disappointment. You would think as it was the first magazine it would be packed with ideas to entice the reader in.
ReplyDeleteVery very expensive magazine.
Thanks for us know about the Leanne Magazine. Puh then I do not need to buy it.. I am waiting for Mc Call quilting 100 blocks magazine. I hope it is good !!!
ReplyDeleteI am also stitching Christmas heart # 4 :-)
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry that the magazine was a disappointment.
By lesson learnt (by myself) I no longer sign up for anything before I have seen it in real life - except Lappemakeriets BOM.
Hello Radka, what a disappointment!! I can fully understand your move to cancel the subscription immediately as this magazine obviously isn't doing it for you, and from your description, understandably so. I have had to stop buying most magazines, with only two subscriptions current, and probably considering dropping both when the time comes. On a happier note, your beautiful BOM pieces arrived to give you something lovely to work on. Happy stitching.
ReplyDeleteThat is a disappointment for you. I wouldn't be very happy with it either.
ReplyDelete