I collected some beautiful leaves, which were blowing around our garden, a couple of weeks ago, before the rain changed them into a wet mush. They made a lovely picture. The nature produced some spectacular colours this autumn. Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Tuesday, 23 November 2010
embellished fabric book - project6 - autumn
I collected some beautiful leaves, which were blowing around our garden, a couple of weeks ago, before the rain changed them into a wet mush. They made a lovely picture. The nature produced some spectacular colours this autumn. 6 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023

love the leaf embroidery...It seems that here in Ontario we are having much better weather than Europe, chilly but bright and sunny.
ReplyDeleteOh...and I love the slide show
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful view Radka, thank you for showing us. How lovely to wake up to that, beats a wheat paddock any day.......LOL..... I love the autumn leaf colours, and most importantly, your interpretation of them for your journal page. As always, your work is beautiful. Now, do I detect some hand rolled beads up in the top corner?? They look great.
ReplyDeleteStunning! I love all the differnet fabrics you have used and they look so real
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful... its a creativity very nicely done, the leaf looks so adorable...
ReplyDeletehttp://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah
Beautiful leaves, both real & created.
ReplyDelete