I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 3 July 2011

roses




I have been playing a hostess, we had a friend of DH staying for a long weekend, so no time to stitch. Fortunately it has been nice enough to have BBQs and eat outside.
The "boys" had been doing some sightseeing, so there were not under my feet all the time. I even managed to take some pictures of the roses. They are loving the dry and sunny weather we have been having and at last they are showing their full beauty.














15 comments:

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

Your roses are beautiful and your photography does them justice!

Carpacar said...

Preciosas!!!

Joy V said...

Your garden is beautiful - love roses just wish I could grow them here.

Linda said...

Those roses are just magnificent Radka, and the photography makes them all the more appealing. Thank you so much for sharing them. I have yet to prune mine for the season, so seeing your blooms gives me a lift. Hope you didn't have too much work with your house guest. The garden bed looks beautifully edged with green lawn!

Lakshmi said...

Your garden is very beautiful Radka. what al ovely place to live in..I just love roses!!
thanks for posting them..it is a visual treat

shirley said...

Your roses are just lovely, I am very envious of your garden. It looks a very peaceful place to sit.

DIAN said...

Radka, your roses are beautiful. Like Linda, I have to make an effort to prune mine soon. There is so much to do in the garden and the weather is windy and cold.

jen said...

Your roses are just beautiful.What a pleasure it must be to walk through your garden.

Juliettecherry said...

Beautiful roses Radka. I planted mine last November just before the harsh weather. One has died, possibly two and two more don't look well. We have had such a dry spring, and I hope mine look as good as yours one day! Juliettecherry

Nuestras meriendas y manualidades said...

Hola, unas flores PRECIOSAS
Besos Mayte

Mona said...

Beautiful roses in your garden!

Jacky and Steph said...

Hi Radka - you take beautiful photographs, mine are always a bit hit and miss! Lovely roses, ours are also good this year!

Barbara said...

Lucky you, you still have roses in your garden. They are so beautiful. We actually have to wait for the second blooming only here and there is a little pink, white or red spot, showing that they aren't all completely faded. It's a great joy to stay outside now when it is summer.
Wishing you many other lovely summer days.
Barbara

Katherine said...

Love your roses. Its funny yours are flowering and mine are reduced to sticks! LOL and I must admit that the stumping guys are being very nice to my garden! Not too much to worry about and only a track around the beds where they have been walking back and forwards.

Mirka said...

Ty růže jsou jako sen!!!Přímo cítím,jak voní.Tady jsou každou chvíli lijáky a bouřky,na mých růžích je to bohužel vidět.Krásné léto,Mirka

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017