Pages
Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.
Tuesday, 1 May 2012
new and old
13 comments:
Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.
© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023
Thats a very cute stitchery Radka and well done with the maching quilting. Take care.
ReplyDeleteOhh so wonderful Tail Feathers quilt !! Love it and wonderful indigo block too ;-))
ReplyDeleteI really hope that the weather starts to warm up soon , we really need it. Today is amazing though..
So love that elephant, Radka...your quilts are wonderful...im still practising x
ReplyDeleteThe Tilda piece and tail feathers look amazing. Have you got one of those quilting machines or just used a normal machine. I havent tried machine quilting anything that big yet and want to know how hard was it LOL.
ReplyDeleteThe elephant is adorable. I wish we could get some of that rain. We're in a drought again.
ReplyDeleteYour Indian stitchery is simply divine Radka!! The seeding is beautifully done, and those colours are great.
ReplyDeleteLove your little wallhanging, and of course the tail feathers quilt is a masterpiece. Machine quilting is not easy, but it's a means to an end I suppose.
I hope your birds are happy making their nests. We are pleased to see our two Tawny Frogmouths are still around our houseyard. Birds make one feel so peaceful I feel.
Radka your elephant quilt is beautiful ,love the colours.
ReplyDeleteI love your elephant and the little wallhanging, too. Nice quilting lines - the large quilt is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteIt is so good not being forced to fill in the robot letters, commenting is much easier like that.
ReplyDeleteHi Radka, Your elephant on the indigo quilt is gorgeous. Well done with the machine quilting. Hope we haven't sent all our wet stuff to you for summer.
ReplyDeleteIt's encouraging to hear the birds have arrived back. They must think we are going to get warmer soon.
ReplyDeleteRadka, I love the pieces you are making for the indigo quilt. It will be very special when finished.
ReplyDeleteSnap Radka, I made this quilt in the patisserie range of fabrics and quilted it too. It's amazing how the same quilt can look different. I love the use of the darker fabrics around the blocks. x
ReplyDelete