I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 4 April 2010

embellished fabric book-project3-box of chocolates

Another page for my fabric book. I got inspired by a birthday card I saw in a shop and wanted to have a go at reproducing it in some form of stitchery.
Perhaps it's the time to start working on a cover for my book. I have a peace of nice green silk I want to use for it, I just have to think about the design. Small detail!?







3 comments:

  1. I love the chocolate box. I've just realised how 'homely' a box of chocs is - I've seen nothing like that out here!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great. Yummy enough to eat LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, they look so inviting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017