I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Sunday, 18 April 2010

embellished fabric book-project4-treasures from the attic

This is just a little fantasy from my lace stash. I seemed to have accumulated a quite a lot of bits of old lace from various places, some from antique shops, some from my kind friend who was trying to reduce her stash! I need to do a large project to "deal" with all that lace.



4 comments:

  1. That looks nice and classy - all white usually does, doesn't it?=)

    'The Embroiderer's Garden' by Thomasina Beck, is that the one you meant? I don't have that one. The one I meant was 'Embroidered Knot Gardens', I forget who by, but it's Owen something or other - the RSN's first ever male apprentice.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely book and i love the neutral colours and the way you have layed the buttons out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one Radka, is it finished? If so, where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome:))
I like to reply to all your comment, so please leave your e-mail address, if it is not already liked to your blog profile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017