I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Thursday, 15 July 2010

baking

I have been baking since I have come back from holiday. My friend was coming to see me, to catch up on news while I was away. I made this apricot cake. I like baking with summer fruits, they give it a such a fresh taste.


Could it be an excuse not to stitch? I don't seem to be able to get into it right now.

4 comments:

Mette said...

Ooooh, this looks lovely. Care to share the recipe???

have a lovely evening!
best
Mette

Sharne's Bit 'n' Bobs said...

Your apricot cakes look very tasty, I bet they wont last long.

Linda said...

This looks delicious Radka. I wish I was coming to share with you. Have a lovely morning tea with your friend, and catch up on the news.

Darlene said...

Hello, Radka - the Bubble Cake looks very yummy!

Your Hardanger project is beautiful - it's been many years since I've done hardanger. :-)

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I do hope you'll visit again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017