I am glad that you have found my blog and I hope you will take few minutes to explore.
Please leave a comment if you can. I love reading your messages, they brighten up my day :-)
I like to answer you all, but if you are "noreply-comment" blogger (if your email address is not linked to your profile), I will not be able to answer you, unless you leave your email address with your comment.
Welcome!



Wednesday, 28 July 2010

forgotten project



The latest issue of the beautiful Inspirations magazine arrived today. It is always eagerly awaited by all who subscribe to it, and I am no different.
One on the projects in the new issue is a Strawberry pincushion.
When I saw it, I remembered that I have done similar thing myself in a workshop with Beppy Berlin some time ago and it has not yet made it to my blog.



My two strawberries are filled with lavender.

4 comments:

Linda said...

Radka, these are beautiful. I love the colours and delicacy of both. As usual you have photographed them so expertly.

Jensters said...

Wow love those Stawberries very different and i bet they smell nice x

DIAN said...

such pretty pieces. I do like pretty things.

Mumure said...

Fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2017