Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you can stay a while, so make yourself a cuppa, put your feet up and browse through my blog pages. You can do this by either browsing up and down the pages as set out, or by subjects, listed under "my labels" in the left side bar.


Wednesday, 28 July 2010

forgotten project



The latest issue of the beautiful Inspirations magazine arrived today. It is always eagerly awaited by all who subscribe to it, and I am no different.
One on the projects in the new issue is a Strawberry pincushion.
When I saw it, I remembered that I have done similar thing myself in a workshop with Beppy Berlin some time ago and it has not yet made it to my blog.



My two strawberries are filled with lavender.

4 comments:

  1. Radka, these are beautiful. I love the colours and delicacy of both. As usual you have photographed them so expertly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love those Stawberries very different and i bet they smell nice x

    ReplyDelete
  3. such pretty pieces. I do like pretty things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit! Your comments are always welcome and they brighten up my day :-)
Please be aware, that when you leave a comment, your IP address and other data (which may be name, e-mail, website etc) is stored by the website operator. You have the option to delete your comment at any time. If you use links, the forwarding of data is likely.


© http://pleasureinstitching.blogspot.co.uk 2010-2023