Did I buy some goodies this time? Oh, yes!
I love table linen and I do use it a lot at home.
And in this lovely shop in Leksand I bought Swedish linen thread.
I have not used or seen it before, but I just had to buy it, just look at the colours, they are like sweeties!
If any of you have any experience using a linen thread, I would be grateful for your opinion.








love your blog...gives me a real sense of locale from someone with an 'eye' similar to mine
ReplyDeleteIt sounds you had a beautiful holiday in Sweden, I never used linen thread too but I also had bought these lovely floss.
ReplyDeleteYou've got some wonderful buys from your trip. Can't wait to see a quilt made from those gorgeous fabrics. I have never worked the threads that you have bought but have used DMC's linen range which I think may have been discontinued. I found that it frayed easily so used short lengths and some fabrics, I forget which, were hard to stitch through. Yours look so much nicer and not being a stranded thread might perform much better.
ReplyDelete